Welcome to my blog!

About my sims-related activity: I’m not very patient and cannot stick to one project so my updates won’t be often but may be massive (quantity per day); I prefer playing male sims (I’m sure you can make your conclusions; I like to recreate real(or invented) buildings and characters;

And finally, I love to make friends! Don’t be shy to invite me to your blog! (Especially if you share tutorials on how to make custom content )

четверг, 10 января 2013 г.

...

It's offisial. Moving to Tumblr .

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

Моя фотография
Albiorix
Hi, my name is Albiorix a.k.a. Haffk in Supernatural fandome. I like to make beautiful ingame shots and create CC... a little. Come and play with me =)
Просмотреть профиль
albiorix. Технологии Blogger.